The server was just upgraded to Debian 7.5 which brings a couple of corrections (for instance in the Apache webserver).
Typo3 has just been updated to 4.5.35 which contains some bugfixes.
Furthermore, some issues introduced in the typo3-upgrade handling scripts which were introduced after the migration to the new server were fixed.
In the last days a few changes were made to the bugtracker:
- The dashboard was updated and contains a list of reportedly fixed issues in a following patch as well as a list of issues fixed in a previous version.
- Some updates were done to the workflow
- overall the workflow was cleaned-up to make it easier readable
- button to transit issues through the workflow are now consistently positioned
- "Needs Info" transition is now consistently named in all workflow states
- Alltogether 31 issues have been added to the bugtracker atm.
During the past days a lot of changes were done to the bugtracker. It's too many to list all, but here are some of the more important ones:
- simplified the bugtracker by removing features/fields/values which are not useful and just bloat the bugtracker
- updated dashboard to focus on bugreports and highest voted issues
- set-up the workflow for confirming, reporting, and marking issues as fixed/resolved
In addition the migration to the new server is now complete.
There it is. After some hard work one of the bigger planned updates to the homepage went live.
JIRA, a bug/issue tracking solution, was integrated into the webpage and now serves 3 purposes:
- personal TODO list for my work required on this homepage
- the official Titan Quests bugtracker (replacing the old way to just send me bugs per mail)
- the unofficial Community bugtracker for X Rebirth
I expect that especially the X Rebirth community bug tracker is of interest to most users and I'll write a few words tomorrow on its purpose and what it's meant to be used for.
For the time being however, it's already up and running and just waiting there to be entered all the known issues/bugs.
We've migrated the server to a faster machine now which should speed-up the page significantly. It also paves the way for some upcoming extensions to the page.
As part of the move we also updated Debian from 6.0 LTS to 7.5 which included several other updates/improvements (including an updated MySQL backend to 5.5.37).
Several tweaks/fixes were done behind the scene which also solves a couple of issues with the homepage (for instance ImageMagick which is used by the CMS (Typo3) was not working for several monthes).
Last but not least navigation in the navigation tree was improved, so that previously empty pages now refer to the actual content page.
Some post Debian 6.0 update changes were done, to prepare Debian for a planned 7.0 update.
MySQL was just updated from 5.0.32 to 5.1.73 containing bugfixes and new features.
The server was just updated to Debian 6 LTS, which contains a few security related fixes.
DAM updated from 1.3.2 to 1.3.3 (contains some bugfixes)
ttNews 3.5.1 -> 3.6.0 (contains some security, bugfixes and a few new features)
Universal page browser 1.3.3 -> 1.3.4 (contains some bugfixes)
Also adjusted some settings to workaround some issues (mostly with file handling).